Random wanting to post with some updates-:
– Finished raised beds with ends and top soil procured previously from freecycle.
– Admired many shoots now appearing in the potato area
– Transplanted many things including peas, brassicas, nastersiums etc
– Put up some more fencing to sort out the chickens who keep escaping next door!
– Syphoned waterbutt off to stash some rainwater for the coming anticipated dry spell
– Completed a nigeybodge/cunning solution for collecting rainwater off the greenhouse. [another post with pics to follow shortly]
– Completed a nigeybodge to replace some glass in a shed thing here.
Busy busy busy……
interesting pea in transition to the outside world:>
And a funny find whilst emptying the waterbutt->