Man I’ve failed for a numer of months now. Ah well. At least things have been happening so there’s always plenty to report.
– Good crop of early potatoes coming through into small bushes
– Main crop are desperatly pointing out of the window at the garden they want to be planted in (soon)
– Carrot early sowings are actually coming through and surving so far
– Misc others ok like salad, cucumbers, strawberries.
– Got small number of baby tomato plants going ok – will they actually produce fruit (!) for us this year?
– Got two beds of sweetpeas growing (wifey is hoping for wedding flowers in September).
Poor performers – Peas – Only around 6 in so far – had about a 20% germination rate….. Spanish peppers -third year of failure….!
Chickens are doing well except for an attack of red mite – have scrubbed the house today but now am itching lots and think I’m being eaten by the little buggers…… wifey will be pleased in bed-not….