sorry no pics at the mo as trying to just getting around to posting…
- Potatoes are now all in and storming. Including fast growing shoots in the tyre stacks.
- Measly few peas are hanging on in there, but a poor effort for one of the family favourites that did so well last year. You don’t seem to be able to get them in the garden centers/wilkos either…
- Because of the above I bought 6 mange tout plants… they’re doing ok
- Carrots are coming on nicely as a forest and a new sowing now coming through too
- Parsnips are storming this year – first year of success after two failed years
- One smallish green tomato coming on so far.
- No peppers yet and don’t even ask about the spanish pepper efforts…
- strawberries are growing but being swiped by some critter or other before we get them
- Rainbow chard is a nice new addition this year
- Can see rasberries coming on which good (pressie from my mum’s garden)